- In VIEWPOINT, you will be presented with an image, which could be abstract or representational.
- Looking at the image in front of you, you pen down what you see. Everyone has their own sense of perception and here in VIEWPOINT, you will write down how YOU perceive the image.picture in front of you.
- Your writing can be a poem, a story or an essay. But what matters is your perception.
- Parameteres like that of presentation, language, and creativity will be judged upon in this competition.
- The image/picture you will base your writing on, will be presented to you at the venue for the competition.
Language : English / Hindi / Telugu
Duration : 1 hour
Venue : To be revealed soon...
In-charge : Maheshwaram Rishika
Contact : +91 9182454734